The ICGM is welcoming new members to our organization. Becoming a member of the ICGM is easy. Simply fill out our online application and pay the yearly membership dues via our secure online PayPal gateway. Membership fees are $100 for those who are currently practising a healthcare modality recognised by the ICGM, and $35 for students enrolled on a full time naturopathic course. Supporting memberships are $150 per year, and are open to those not currently practising or studying a healthcare modality.
When you become a member of the ICGM, you will join a community of colleagues committed to the growth and presence of the vis medicatrix naturae in naturopathic practice. With your membership, the ICGM will gain momentum and resources essential to accomplishing our vision of creating and expanding professional opportunities for the advancement of naturopathic systems knowledge. Your membership also helps to strengthen our mission and goal of raising the informatics standards of naturopathic medicine.
Member Benefits [Associates and Student]
- Website Listing (Associates Only): Listing your name and contact information on the INGM website can bring you patients seeking your knowledge in naturopathic personalized medicine.
- Online Forum: Connect with other naturopathic physicians and healthcare professionals online in our membership chat room. Share with other members your questions, answers, newly found studies, along with general knowledge and wisdom.
- Webinars: Participate in and/or host bi-monthly, webinars provided by leaders in the systems biology, genomics and bioinformatics community.
- Symposia and Workshops: ICGM members have access to all educational events, featuring leading thinkers, researchers and practitioners.
- Access to Specialized Materials: ICGM members have access to a variety of unique and special purpose tools, protocols, white papers, and procedural guides.
- Use of Special Purpose Tools ICGM Members receive training in the use of the wide assortment of bioinformatic tools. Several of these tools (SWAMI, SkySaw) have elements of use that are limited solely to ICGM and INGM members. Associate members may obtain a discount on purchase of a user license for the Opus 23 Pro genomic analysis and reporting software.
Individuals who are not healthcare professionals can apply for supporting membership. This is a non-voting membership that allows members to audit education events, attend conferences and add their support to the ICGM.